When we were in Savannah, the yarn we picked up was for Mike. He request fingerless gloves and so I began searching for something to make for him once we were home.
One of my friends had made Camp Out Fingerless Mitts for herself and they turned out great. So I modified the pattern for Mike’s giant hands and this week I finished the second one. He loves them.
2011 was a really satisfying year in knitting for me. I finished 20 projects.
From right to left starting at the top:
1. Star Crossed Slouchy Beret; 2. Short and Sweet Earflap Hat; 3. Killington Scarf; 4. Stitch DC Infinity Scarf; 5. “Spring” Baby Headband; 6. Sunday Market Shawl; 7. Cable Braided Necklace; 8. Pretty Twisted; 9. Saartje’s Bottees; 10. Quick Cable Slouch Hat;
11. Short and Sweet Earflap Hat; 12. Baktus Scarf; 13. Alice in Wonderland Gloves;
14. Boneyard Shawl; 15. Sun Kissed Neckwarmer; 16. Honeycomb Hat; 17. Easy Cable Headband; 18. Short and Sweet Earflap Hat; 19. Berry Baby Hat; 20. Lady Kina
I am almost finished with my Bow Headband and it should be my first finished project of 2012. I’d also like to finish a few projects that are currently on my needles:
1. Fishtail Lace Scarf; 2. One Row Lace Scarf; 3. DNA Scarf
And start (and finish) a few other projects from my Ravelry queue:
1. MC2; 2. $5 in Paris; 3. Shalom Cardigan; 4. Dolores Park Cowl
There will be other projects and hopefully this will be a prolific knitting year.