Finished Project: Miele Vest

I was so excited when I started to make a Miele vest last October. I love the collar, the snaps and especially the pockets. 

  
I finished most of the knitting at a retreat in April but struggled each time I tried to attach the pockets. 


Are they perfect? No. Do they keep hands warm and look cute to an untrained non-knitter’s eye? Sure thing. 

  

I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out otherwise. It fits really well and I think it’s a good shape. 

 
I used a worsted weight Ella Rae that I’ve used before. I think it knits up nicely. I can see this getting a lot of use. 

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Finished Project: Miele Vest

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s